Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Artichoke Pasta Salad

1 LB pasta (rigatoni works best)
3 lg. tomatoes
½ cup chopped green onions
1 cucumber, pared and diced
1, 6oz jar of marinated artichoke hearts
½ cup grated parmesan cheese

Balsamic Dressing

½ cup olive oil
3 T of balsamic vinegar
1 t fresh parsley
½ t basil
1 clove of garlic
pinch of salt and pepper

Prepare pasta. In large bowl combine tomatoes, green onions, cucumbers, artichoke hearts and parmesan cheese. Mix balsamic dressing together in a seperate jar. pour over tomatoes and other veggies. Let sit for 15 mins then add pasta. I usually let sit for a few hours before serving.

I copied this from Beth Anne's blog (see) so that I would be able to find it. I haven't made it yet but will do so very soon. Sounds very yummy to me!

1 comment:

JaNae said...

I tried this tonight and it was pretty good. I left the parmesan cheese out and it tasted fine. I did add some (from the green can) to mine and I liked it with the cheese better. I'm hoping it tastes even better tomorrow.