Saturday, July 21, 2007

Lisa's Salad

½ head Romaine Lettuce
½ head Red Leaf Lettuce
½ Cup Frozen Peas
3/4 lb Bacon, cooked & crumbled
½ lb Baby Swiss cheese, cut in rectangles
½ cup Fresh Parmesan Cheese
1/3 to 1/2 box Bowtie Pasta, cooked and drained
Bottle of Cardini's Ceasar Dressing

Toss Together. Add dressing right before serving.

I've made this before and took it to dinner at Lynette's once. Everyone who had some liked it and asked for the recipe. It's super yummy and really easy. Not sure why it's called "Lisa's Salad" but that's what my ward member titled it in our recipe book.

(Kraft Parmesan cheese in the green canister probably won't work as well with this recipe. I suspect that another brand Ceasar Dressing would be good too if you can't find Cardini's. Bacos might be an ok substitute if you don't want to bother with cooking the bacon. Not really sure what the difference between Baby Swiss and Swiss cheese, I think I used Swiss and it was just fine.)

No comments: