Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Request #2

I want Lynette's Texas Salsa receipe and Kelley's soup recipes! Lynette, don't you have a yummy sloppy joe recipe too....Kelley, I know you have several other great recipes you've made for family gatherings.

This is a great idea Ann...except you'll all know exactly what I do and don't eat....well cook/bake anyway. I have some other recipes I'm happy to add (Jeansoyke Cinnamon Bread, Spinich & Artichoke dip, Mom's cake mix alteration, that salad recipe I made a couple years ago for a family dinner, to name a few), let me know if there's something else you think I might have that you want and I'll get it posted.

FYI, I know it doesn't fit here but I just found out that Lisle is in Money's to 50 places to live list! Naperville was #2 last year and didn't make the list this year. Woo Hoo!!! Guess it's a good thing they interviewd us. Here's the actual link:

money.cnn.com/magazines/moneymag/bplive/2007/top100/

No comments: